Sunday 1 June 2008

I'm only happy when it rains.... not.


8.5 mile or so run this morning. Can't get motionbased to upload it at the minute so am not dead sure. Edge said 8.40 but that doesn't include going through railway tunnel near leisure centre. It was an idyllic run to start off with, nothing about, beautiful countryside (ran through Okeover Park, Mappleton, Thorpe, down Tissington Trail, through Ashbourne and back to Clifton). However, last three to four miles were with rain chucking down which made it less enjoyable than it might have been. Good thing about it all is that am going to be doing a longer run every Sunday working up towards half marathon distance in time for September and hopefully getting to stage where I can do marathon distance by next April!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind the rain, it's the thought of all that running that leaves me cold.

Mind if I just watch?

I don't doubt you'll be doing the marathon next April.

Paul said...

Feel free to watch.

Am confident of being in marathon next year, just not yet confident of completing the beggar! Time will tell.

Anonymous said...

Of course you will.

Paul said...

That's very kind of you to say so, thank you.

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam