Tuesday 17 June 2008

Fabulous Disaster Breadart

Part of my morning routine some days is to unload the Bread Maker - imagine my surprise to find this beauty which I've decide to sell to the London Art Galleries for a princely sum. I've called it Bread Explosion. Funny thing is that I thought I was getting the hang of the breadmaking mullarkey. Hey ho.

Didn't do any exercise last night, me and little Phil had a ton and a half of hardcore to shift as the base for his shed so didn't feel like much after that. Went to bed early too which was good.
Up at 5:10 this morning as usual. Five miles done in under 46 mins then 4 miles on bike. Phil couldn't get out of bed so went on my own so it was a bit quicker. Good start to the day.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam