Friday 27 June 2008

Not fartleking about today, weightloss or running!

Week 70 Weighin - I'll have a half

Just a half pound lost this week, which is great, really, it's great. Wasn't expecting it after Saturday night with it's tasty dessert and strawberries in chocoloate, so it's a total bonus not to have put on. Makes 4st 4.5lbs the loss in total according to my SW Consultant but I think I make it a pound less according to my spreadsheet so I was probably wrong from the off. Either way I'm just pleased with the general trend - lowest since October last year. I fancy really sticking to the plan this week to keep this going, bet I don't thought. Will see.

By the way, am still using that breadmaker and still controlling the amount of bread I have from it - it's doable, honest!


Wii Fit Coming

Have managed to get a Wii Fit on order with Tesco direct. Have to pick it up from the store tomorrow, have paid for it online so it's mine, mine, mine. They've been like rocking horse manure to get hold of so am pleased to get one almost in my grubby hands.

Slower but better, not fartleking around sort of a run
Just ran a steady pace, no fartleking (see Tuesday posts) all the way round this morning. 43:31 for 5.04 miles, pace of 8:38 per mile which is alright. Steady. Total for the week if you add the missing 7 and a bit over 41miles so a good distance when you consider a few months ago I was happy with fifteen!!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam