Monday 2 June 2008

Starting the working week with increased mileage!

Ran six and a quarter this morning rather slowly with 9:15 miles. Ran the 8 plus miles yesterday at 9:17 so am beginning to think that this is my natural sort of speed. Anyroad up, have got 14.6 miles on the clock so far this week and it's only monday! Rocking what!

Did walk up to post office and back at lunch time. Also went out on FCR1 for extended run - did 10.5 mile at an average of 15.7 and a top speed of 29mph. Took just over 40 minutes and was most enjoyable so twas.

Am borrowing a Breadmaker off me mum as well which might be fatal on the slimming front but is proving to be a bit of a beggar in terms of getting all the ingredients. We'll see though...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Don't suppose you could check your bikeradar email, left you a message - want to know about your GPS thing you use!

Thanks

Steve

Paul said...

Hi Steve,
I can't login to BikeRadar. Everytime I try it comes up with an Internet Explorer can't find page error. I'll try again later in meantime if you want to email me directly my address is paul/at/gmail.com

I've change @ to /at/ in order to stop page scrapers getting my email address!!!

The GPS is an Edge 205 that I got for I think about £65 on Ebay last August. It's designed for bike but I carry it in my left hand when out running too. It works a treat. You can then upload the info to motionbased.com which also links with GoogleMaps for satellite pics etc. Garmin also supply the TrainingCenter software for free with the Edge and that's great for averages/totalling etc.

Please drop me a line - no problem.

Paul

Paul said...

Hi Steve,
Have got into BikeRadar - where abouts do you pick up emails in there?
Paul

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam