Sunday 22 June 2008

Ran to Darley but it's not as far as I thought, bugger!

Big Run Done
Did the big run I had planned but it's not 18 miles as I thought, it's 16.83 miles so not even 17 miles. Still it was a good distance for a run for me and furthest I've done thus far.


13 miles or so in and knackered - Top of Winster

To make it hard for me the Edge computer switched itself off which I didn't find out until a comfort break after 7 miles so for the first 7.19 miles there was no record on it.
So have used bikeroutetoaster.com to work it out and that added to the 9.64 miles it did record adds up to 16.83 miles which in 3hrs 5min equates to a smidge under 11 minute miles. As this includes a couple of breaks it's okay. This was a really hilly route, bear in mind, hopefully the Nottingham marathon in September will be relatively flat by comparison!


Today's just sub 17 mile route - purple bit where edge not working, blue bit where it was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted now, just thinking about it.

Paul said...

Hey, it's as nothing - got to be doing another 9 miles on top of all that in under three months!! What have I done!

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam