Sunday 15 June 2008

Father's Day - Rest day?

Rest day, my ass. Lucy wanted to go to Carsington Water's play area on way to grandmas so I went running from Carsington to Darley Dale about 12 miles in all. Mighty hilly but ace fun. Went off road just after Winster and ran through bottom of valley. Was utterly lost for much of it and you can see a loop-back or two but it was great, like being a kid again running through the woods (note to self: when did you grow up then?). Whopping big deep pool in the woods as well almost wished I was carrying some fishing gear

Motionbased stats - link to googlemap here


Above: Where the straight line starts on the left to where it stops on the right is where I'd forgotten I'd press start again on the timer, yellow line indicates actual route. Was trying to decide which path to take so had stopped the timer. As it was I took the best one for the job. Note: deep pool - sign near it says deep water - no swimming.

This is the cross-country detour in satellite google map mode - ace fun.

Not done anything yet, had me breakfast made for me. Got some very nice Dolce & Gabbana aftershave that I like but not done one bit of exercise. will have to make up for it later and that's for sure. Been busy doing some homework for a presentation at work next week.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam