Friday 20 June 2008

Justice in my time...

Justice in my time. I was a bit aggrieved at last week's slight gain so this week I am well-pleased at a 3.5lb loss taking me back to lowest weight since last October and only 3lb off my lowest ever since this quest began. The bread-maker is being managed nicely now - a breadmaker is just a thing that makes bread (hence it's curious name) it don't make me eat bread just cause it's there any more than the presence of a load of beer in my fridge makes me drink beer (80+ days and counting). Was really pleased with 3.5lb but it certainly wasn't the best loss at group, another member D lost 4.5lb as well.

Get that dip!

Running record currently sitting at 37.30 miles for the week, did the five this morning slightly slower at 46:11 but considering it was on four hours sleep I'm not going to put myself down much for that. Did I mention I had a damned flat tyre as well this morning. Learnt the magic of locking wheel nuts this morning so it's true you learn something new every day...

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam