Thursday 11 October 2007

Week 33 Weighin - happy with a gain???

Another slight gain this week - but not bovvered. Not bovvered at all, reason being I've not really been food optimising well this week at all. Reason for that - Phil is doing Food Technology classes (same as "Domestic Science" in my day, or "Home Economics" in my mum's day,"cooking lessons" in my Grandma's day probably!!). Anyway he's doing these lessons and thus far his homework has been flapjack, swiss roll, pineapple upside pudding and an all-in-one cake (picture down below). Anyway he's doing all this cooking and bringing stuff home that is gorgeous and absolutely loaded in Syns (loaded, I tell you) and it'd crush his confidence if I didn't partake in his education so I've had to partake in family consumption of said items. I'm not joking if it wasn't for the lack of cursing and obnoxiousness you'd think you had Gordon Ramsey in the house the cookings that good!!!




Anyway next week I'm away on a trip so next weigh-in will be in two weeks time. I'm going on a cruise but I've checked that there's a gym so am going to be doing some serious exercise as well as some serious dining!! Anyway 14st 7lbs is my sort of unofficial target (it's unofficial cause am not really happy with it but body seems to be just happy at this weight), if I could stay at this weight til Xmas without too much hard work maintaining it I'm going to make it my official target.




An example of Phil's handiwork - he's good, honest he is!!, just a bit over the top in the chocolate application department!!!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam