Tuesday 23 October 2007

Gym Session 22-10-07

Monday 22/10/07 Gym Session

Didn’t get done at work as soon as I’d hoped so didn’t get in the gym until 6:30. I did a full half hour on the running maching set on bay run at about 10.5 km/h for the most part (gave myself 1 minute breaks about every 7 minutes – better than the 1:2 program I normally do). I then did three reps of 6 on the triceps pushdown and the biceps curls but set at the higher weight loading of 10 which equates to 104lbs rather than 91lbs. Not too much of a problem and by Xmas I’m aiming to be on setting 12. Did 4.4km on the runner and burnt off something like 430 calories (not that I’m counting).

Not a full session but best I could do with the time available.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam