Friday 12 October 2007

Have put the Edge Bike computer on the 'new'old bike tonight and gone out and done ten miles on it. I noiw know it's a bit slower than the Giant, it's also a bit comfier and it'll do off-road which I think is what it's designed for (definitely lower gear ratios than the Giant). So it's okay and am going to take it off-road Sunday I think although not decided just where as yet!!

Did 15 miles on it this morning and six miles last night to try it out without the Edge so reckon I'm good for 110+ miles already. I also had a ride out in the week when the bike computer batteries were flat due to using a duff mini-usb so I could add another ten miles there but not bovvered that much, I know am getting the exercise in so it's all cool.


Am in work tomorrow morning to show one of the trainers a new training room layout so am going into the gym for an hour first. Mixing it up as mentioned earlier in the week!!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam