Tuesday 16 October 2007

Tuesday Post

Tuesday post – got 14 and a half miles done this morning and did 2 reps of 20 of the ab crunching cycle exercise before going to work. Weight is slightly up at 14st 5.5lbs this morning but hey it was 14st 3.5lbs last night and I saw it with my very own eyes!! Am working at a group in Redditch tonight so am going to get weighed there later I reckon so I’ve at least got a record for this week before the onslaught of the mini-hols coming up on Wednesday, not bothered about what the scales say tonight I’ve seen lightness this week and I’ll have more of it before I’m done you see if I’m wrong ha ha ha ha ... manic laughter….

Link: to practice run this morning http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/4235320

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam