Wednesday 10 October 2007

Back in the Gym again!

Went back to the gym tonight. Not been since July but seeing as the nights are getting darker and the weather's going to get colder I thought it'd make sense to get cracking again - mix it up a bit.

Young Muj from IT support was in there too, he's not the tallest of fellas but by crikey he can shift some weights - he had the bicep curl/tricep pushdown machine on 11/12. I thought I'd better have a crack at the same setting. Bloomin eck - soon realised 9/10 was my limit!! Also did same setting on the horizontal bench press / rower machine. Did 20 minutes on the running machine on a 1min walk, 2min running setting and finished off with the concept 2 proper rower - which is supposed to give every muscle group a workout. Did 2000m on level 10 in just over 9mins - am sure when I was going regularly I could do it about 25 seconds faster but not sure. Anyroad am going to go again next week or possibly even sooner (have got to nip into work on Saturday morning to show one of the trainers a new room layout so might do an hour in the gym first thing).

Weigh in day tomorrow and am not expecting a loss!! Am slacking a bit at the minute for no good reason. As long as round about 14st 7lbs will be happy!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam