Sunday 21 October 2007

17th to 19th October - Autumn Getaway Cruise

My regular reader may notice that a gap existed from Wednesday to Friday last week which I've not had opportunity to post on yet. Me and the missus were on the P&O Cruiseship Oriana for a few days on a manager's trip with work. Not really thought about how am going to get the detail right for these few postings so I'm going to start off with a pic of me and the missus onboard last week and then put a picture of me and the missus from 2006 trip to show the difference Slimming World has made (bear in mind I didn't start until CR asked me in February, bless her cotton socks!). Links: http://www.pocruises.com/oriana/index.aspx


Paul and Janette onboard the Oriana, Oct 2007 (note to self - get jeans with right leg measurement in future, you muppet)


Paul and Janette in Mallorca, Oct 2006 (note to self - get chinos with right leg measurement in future, you muppet)



No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam