Thursday 25 October 2007

Disaster - overlaid!!

Blimey, didn't manage to drag myself out of bed until 6:10 this morning which was a bloomin hour late!! Think the four and half mile run combined with the proper gym session (a proper gym session being one with n'owt taken owt!) did me in.

As a result of that late start and of Lucy getting up at 6:20 (had to do her some toast) meant that I didn't get out until gone 6:35 which meant only a poxy 4 miles done on the bike this morning (needed to be at home for 7am and in office for 8:15 as had regular Thursday morning meeting at 8:30).

So not a good start, but hey-ho such is life. Am going to go to gym at 4:30 this afternoon and then maybe do some miles tonight. Am currently standing at very mediocre 60 miles for the week on the bike but am not overly worried - with luck I should be able to complete the mileage by Saturday night and have done a ton of other exercise this week so am happy with what I've done so far.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam