Wednesday 20 June 2007

Gym Reassessment 20-06-2007

Went down to the Gym today to see Kelly for my Reassessment. Very pleased with the result – blood pressure bang on normal (described as superior on the assessment report) as was physical activity, alcohol (don’t drink any so couldn’t be anything else) and aerovic capacity (71 VO2max whatever that measures I’m not sure but I like the sound of superior! Lung function is described as excellent – the only bad point on the whole thing is the smoking which I need to do something about but it’s my only vice at the moment – I ain’t half righteous!!! Any road up am going to use some of that superior aerobic capacity to bike home 26 miles tonight and then back to work in the morning at 4:30!! If it doesn’t take too long that 4:30 might change!!!


No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam