Sunday 3 June 2007

02-06-2006 Better Golf 84 off whites!

Had a better day on the course today (Saturday) weather was beautiful so got nicely burnt. Played much better golf - came home in 41 off the white tees and parred five of the back nine and should have parred six of em if I hadn't managed to three putt the 17th. As it was I hit more green in regulation than for a very long time and if I hadn't made some cock-ups wouldn't have been far off the prizes (ended up with 39 points but three putted three times, had a shank on the 10th and took a three wood out on a par three when I thought I had a five wood in my hand - consequently flew over the green and up the bank behind it and took a nice double-bogey for my efforts). Good thing about it all was that I've started setting up a little bit closed and that's having a super effect on my driving and fairway woods. Am looking forward to next week now.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam