Monday 25 June 2007

25-06-07 Rain stopped play - so debate Muller vs Optifit

Cruddy British summer stopped me going out on the bike today. Never seen rain like it. So went in early to work to use gym for 40 minutes instead of morning bike ride and did a bit of a walk up the golf course this evening. Know, it's not enough exercise though.

Anyway, a bit of a Slimming World post for a change. Don't often post SW food stuff because I don't do it quite properly (never counted syns properly for example) but I've lost four stone so far so let me give a bit of Slimming Worldy advice! Try Aldi Optifit Yogurts with wheat grains - they come in a 250ml pot, they're syn-free (I'm 98% sure of that) so you can have as much as you like and... they're much more filling than the Mullerlites which I think have got more runny in recent times - I know it's Aldi but give em a try - Iused to get through loads of Mullerlites now the missus doesn't even bother buying any as they'll just sit in the fridge. And best of all they're not expensive cause they're from Aldi. While you're there - diet Red Thunder is very good caffeine based stimulant drink at £1.39 for 6 cans (bit like Red Bull), fruit (which I get through tons of now) is really good value - 6 french golden delicious for 99p, bunch of bananas for between 50p and 90p. There's a ton of stuff in there and although it's cheap and cheerful it's not bad either (not like rubbishy lidl).


No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam