Thursday 28 June 2007

28-06-07 - Food Diary (sort of)

Food Diary 28-06-07

Thought I’d have a go at a proper Slimming World Food Diary. In all the time I’ve been on Food Optimising this is the first time I’ve had a crack at one so please forgive any errors. Food Optimising and Body Magic (SW term for Exercise) has been working fantastically for me so I’ve not seen the point in doing one. The changes I’ve made are now becoming habit so I’m able to deal with temptations pretty well and manage the danger zones through subtle planning. Only real dange is driving home from work where the weapon of choice used to be chocolate or crisps – none of that now but a couple of apples sat on the passenger seat waiting to rescue. Pub was the other danger area now manage that situation using very expensive diet coke (do all pub landlords take the p**s with soft drink prices or just mine - £2.60 for a pint of diet coke - I bet he wonders why I don't go in as much) Total alcohol units since February are 12 units!

Breakfast 5:50am
Weetabix (1 Healthy B Choice) covered in Muesli Optifit Yogurt with WholeGrains topped off with 1 sliced banana (a culinary masterpiece invented by moi). Synfree as far as I’m aware.

Off for a 7 mile bike-ride

Fruit Count during the day:
11111 Apples
111 Banana s

Lunch: 13:00
Strawberry Optifit Yogurt with Wholegrains (and fruit of course)

Tea: 18:30
2 x sausage* and bacon*2 sandwiches on wholemeal with syn-free chips*3.

*1 Morrisons Low Fat sausage,
*2 bacon with all visible fat trimmed off.,
*3 Syn-free chips are a Slimming World legend, made with the one-calorie spray-lite they arre much healthier than deep-fried chips and much tastier than over-chips. I have them most nights cause they’re bloomin magic. For more info see: http://www.slimmingworld.com/healthy_eating/recipe_chips.asp


+ gallons of black coffee and a couple of diet cokes (at supermarket prices!!).



No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam