Monday 14 April 2008

No slacking, on me hols.

Chuckle Brothers were good, kids well pleased and queued up for autographs, hard-working guys they are that's for sure and great value for money, highly recommended.


Barry and Paul Chuckle signing autographs for Phil and Lucy


Got some Paiste promotional literature through the post this morning, guess who was using the 20" Paiste Formula 602 Medium Ride in the past?? Only John Bonham, Carl Palmer and Cozy Powell! How cool is that. If I do decide to sell it I'll be sure to mention the fact!





No slacking (well may be a bit then...).



Going to see Chuckle Brothers this afternoon with kids and the bride. Should be something. Only done a few miles on the bike this morning as am definitely in holiday mode.

Although on saying that I did some reports and stuff yesterday to save time when back in office on Tuesday. Spent a small fortune on clothes in Asda this morning, you wouldn't think it possible but looking at it a different way I could have had eight times as many polo shirts at Asda for the price I paid for one shirt at the Belfry (including the ten pound discount we got for the work they were doing on the 11th green).

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam