Sunday 13 April 2008

March Medal

Golf
Shot 93 from medal tees today. Better than I expected but still 7 shots over handicap. On saying that I had a four-putt on the fifth green and lost a ball after hoiking it far left on the eighth, couple that up with three or four duffed chips and some rubbish putting it's easy to see where all the shots went!! Still April medal next week so chance of doing better (or worse).

Superbike
Done ten miles on super fast bike. Good fun, traffic in middle of Ashbourne rubbish though so my average speed took a bit of a hit. Checked that the potholes I meant to report were still there, so have reported them. http://www.fillthathole.org.uk/hazard/12735

This is the third lot of potholes I've reported at http://www.fillthathole.org.uk/ - you can't fault them, every time I've done it the pothole's got fixed.



See that, that's my foot that is...

DCFC Absolute Garbage Yesterday
We were on top for twenty minutes and then they scored and we folded. Rubbish. It was deadline for season ticket renewal at last years prices yesterday, I'm not renewing this year. Derby have been just plain poor all season and am sick of the manager who blames players for not having any spirit while at the same time doing nothing to inject any spirit into them. I think they'd struggle in League one with this manager let alone Championship next season (which will be a struggle, have no illusions, Derby will not bounce straight back).

Example of what winds me up most - ten minutes into seocnd half I think it was, we're 3-0 down, he puts another striker on? Why the hell didn't he start with three strikers? We've got NOTHING to lose at all, not like we've even got any pride to lose now with worse goal difference and almost certainly lowest points tally in premiership. Crap, crap, crap.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam