Wednesday 23 April 2008

Funny runny

Went back in to Gym to finish off that triathlon thing. 22km on the bike at load 5 - drenched I was when I finished - 42mins 12 seconds. Good stuff perhaps. Tomorrow's a write-off. Got a seminar in London which mean setting off at 6:45 so short of getting up at 4:45 there's no way of getting the exercise in , which am not very bl**dy happy about. Who'd have thought I'd ever say that?

Set out with good intentions at 5:50 this morning for another 6 miler, pain in chest at 2 miles, walked a bit, set off again, pain in chest coming into Mappleton, walked a bit, set off again, same thing again a mile and a bit later. Don't know what it was but I thought to mesen the bloke that populated jogging died of a heart attack while jogging am not about to repeat that so in a way was pleased I was sensible about it for a change. As it was the overall time was not far off normal so maybe I was going at it a bit too hard to start off with and that was it. Anyway, at work nice and early so all is well.


Little downard dips in the blue line are walking I think - the big blip is going through Ashbourne tunnel where the GPS loses track of itself.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam