Sunday 6 April 2008

Kudos to the Met office

Golf's loss is running's gain. Got out early, ran 7.6miles at a pace of around 9:30/mile which was okay - quite cold dontcha know? Really nice in some ways - clear skies, snow on the hills, no-one about. Grand


Well, today is supposed to be the day of the March Medal at the golf club. I know we're in April but it's always this way! So got my bag ready last night, pencils, balls, tees you name it I'm ready for it. Apart from Snow.



Got up at 6am (see how much prep going into this golf, 6am on a Sunday morning), looked out of curtains and got the view above!!!

Is it just me or are the met office's weather men predictions getting more and more accurate. I'm sure they're getting things right more accurately than they used to, and that means even more so snow as the day goes on, so no bloomin golf today I reckon. Also means Lucy's rugby practice likely to be cancelled. Bugger.

Bob Malcolm sent off at Motherwell? Just saw on BBC news that a 'Bob Malcolm' was sent off yesterday in Motherwell's game - is that the Bob Malcolm who was the Derby midfielder done for drink-driving after parking up his motor in the middle lane of the M1 at Christmas? I didn't even know he'd got another job - doesn't mess about. One of Billy Davies' crapper DCFC signings.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam