Friday 4 April 2008

Current mood - not as hacked off as was first thing

Was really hacked first thing when weighed at bang on 15 stone, however by group at lunchtime was down to 14st 12lbs which is much better. Am aiming for another pound off for next week then total loss returns 4st. Have not been 100% following the plan this week so pound and a half is okay.



12 DAFT (days alcohol free todays) - last drink Easter Monday, will be 19 days DAFT this time next week and about a fifth of my way to 100 days DAFT.

Been on scales and half a pound up on weigh day when I've been down all week up to this point. I'm as fit as I've ever been but am not good enough to get the weight shifting the right way, all the medical results were very good even blood pressure but am so p**sed off about being stuck in the 15stone range. Doing my head in.

Ran five miles steady this morning in 47mins 24sec, total record for week is below, five miles every day and a bit more on Mondays.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam