Thursday 17 April 2008

Steady for a Thursday

Did the five in 44:07 this morning, touch of tight ankle again, still 8:49/mile is ok. Did gym yesterday for first time in a while. There's a triathlon challenge on at mo where you do so much row, so much cycle and so much run at different levels. Have done the run and row element of level 3 last night and am doing the cycle bit today. Good to be back.

Update didn't do cycling today - me new ride cymbal come so wanted to see if it was any good so no gym for me today ha ha!

Sabian 20" AAX Stage Ride - superb instrument.

I got the cymbal off Ebay which I was a little bit apprehensive about but that's the beauty of the Ebay Feedback system if someone's got a good number of 100% positive feedback then you don't need to worry too much if you ask questions and check out the description properly. I sold my 15 year old Zildjian Z about a week ago and the funds from that paid for this beauty and left me with some change besides. The neat thing is that it sound beautiful a dry ping that you build into a shimmering wash of sound. Love it to bits already. If only I hadn't retired!!!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam