Friday 19 September 2008

Friday and more madness.....

Pleasantly surprise to lose 2lbs this week taking me back to 14st 2lbs I think (was just happy to see a loss for a change). Have got a bit of control back and the exercise is up on where it was after the knee got injured. So jolly happy all things considered.





We're looking after Janette's cousin's mutt Charlie while they're away. It's a greyhound that has to stop every ten paces and mark it's territory which is more than mildly annoying. Hey-ho.

Did a fast 6 and a bit miles this morning before taking the hound out with Lucy. We walked maybe a mile and a bit in 25 minutes (remember pausing every ten paces). So my exercise for the day is already down. Going to gym again today like I have every day this week. All good. Weight will be what it will be. Ate too much rubbish while camping to expect any sort of loss so will be happy with a maintain.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam