Sunday 14 September 2008

Anglesey Adventure part deux

Been to Anglesey again, enjoyed it so much a fortnight ago we thought we had to do it again, and what a weekend. Not had any alcohol but that's not detracted (much) from a great weekend with absolutely fantastic weather. Perhaps best of all, when we were out fishing on Saturday night I managed to hook a bass, took me 40 years to get one and while it was only a little schoolie it was still a bass and that's good enough for me! Only thing to spoil it all was the traffic delays coming back but if that's all I can find to complain about it must have been a bloomin good weekend. Once again we're endebted to my brother Andrew and his missus Shona who set the most enormous of tents up for us - am now seriously considering purchasing a big un for next year.


Me walking on the Hill above Church Bay, Anglesey

View from the hill near Church Bay, Holyhead in distance across the bay

Sunset from Saturday night

Me bro holding the bass that I caught - only waited 40 years!!

Bro with the Flounder (we think) he caught

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The church bay famous for the lobster pot.

Beautiful spot.

Anonymous said...

Take a look at this link for next years adventures.

http://www.iomcruising.info/anglesey.htm

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam