Sunday 7 September 2008

After the rains have gone..

Stopped raining yesterday afternoon so went blackberrying up the golf course. Could go pretty much anywhere as golf course closed for play as expected. Noticed new water hazards on eighth fairway and the bunker on the fifth. What a pain.


Eight fairway with new pond - it had receded a fair bit I reckon by late afternoon.


Bunker by fifth green, Ashbourne Golf Club, now with added water!



Did a steady four mile run to fetch papers. Don't normally get the News of the Screws but as they've got a five pound off your weekly shop at Tescos voucher in it, it makes sense to buy it - you can always use it to line the budgie cage or something more fitting?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Damn I wish I'd read this earlier - I could do with a fiver off my shopping to pay for all that lovely Quorn!

Paul said...

I keep an eye on a site called hotukdeals.com that tells you bout stuff like the New of the World offer. Read the Times in the week which is great but if you read the Sunday Times for a year it's the equivalent of consuming an oak tree in paper I reckon!! Thanks for reading!
Paul

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam