Friday 12 September 2008

All gone wrong again!

Know that there's a weight gain coming again - am not properly on message with the plan plus much reduced exercise with the knee problem. I think I'm still going to go to group and get weighed though, there's no point pretending that everything's ok when I know I'm cocking it all up.

On the positive side tomorrow will be a fortnight with no alcohol have no intention of breaking that commitment to not drink booze in September.

Also on the positive side have got the lights working on the FCR1 so have been out and done a good ten miles this morning (although the edge seems to have lost a chunk of mileage from the bottom of Tissington Trail). Never mind, that's life! So am not going to let the knee be an excuse for not going for it in terms of exercise, if I'm going to run a marathon I can't carry this much excess weigh and need to get back to where I was last year - trouble is I've got comfortable again. Now I've got the winter lights sorted out though am going to go for it again! Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam