Friday 26 September 2008

Day late!

Ever so busy at the mo. Off to Sheffield in a minute.

Yesterday was out early doors (before 6am is my new early doors). After telling Dave at work that I'd never had a puncture since fitting Ultra Gator Skinz on the FCR1 I managed to get a thorn through the sidewall and ended up pushing home for a mile yesterday morning. Fixed it last night and got a few miles out to test it before turning in for bed. 12 and a bit miles this morning so sort of back on track.

Work til 6 tonight then straight to Ashbourne for Mama Mia (oh no, what have you done?). Oh and if back to work in time I should be going to group about lunchtime, expecting a small gain, not been very good this week but on saying that have done 3 gym sessions in four possible days so far which is good.

Puncture - see the thorn right at the point above the 'A' and the 'N' of GIANT. Damn those hedges.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam