Saturday 8 March 2008

The Weekend Begins...

Well pleased, I ran a really good five miles this morning -(normal sort of run - up park and back), but using the excellent prep of drinking much stella the previous night I ran a little bit faster than yesterday with an average speed of 6.8 mph and pace of 8:45, bloomin great!




Me and Lucy been on our first project photo shoot taking pictures of Victorian Buildings in Ashbourne. Good fun.

Golf at lunchtime, weather don't look too promising. Wrists are feeling pretty darned good so am hoping will play a bit better this week.

Am intending running four miles this morning as soon as everyone's up. That should take my total for the week just over 40 miles, all of which have been either 10 minute miles or better and yesterday there was the sub 9 minute mile run which I'm reet proud of at the minute!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam