Friday 21 March 2008

Good Friday? We'll see...

Good Friday? Not too bad Friday perhaps.
1.5lbs off back to 14st 13lbs so not too bad considering intake of Stella on Saturday night. Anyway it's the right side of the 210lbs line again. Am not setting myself any daft targets any progress is good for me at the moment.




Didn't want to go run today, wind and rain kept me awake last night and wanted another hour in bed but it's weigh day and I've been committed this week so thought I'd better. As it is I did an ok 5 miles - for some reason Motionbased has got the pace wrong wheres it's right on training center? Wierd. Will see if it's a good friday or not after been weighed - ought to be at least a lb.


Note: difference in pace on training center 8:59/mile which was right as opposed to Motionbased's 9:28 which was wrong.




No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam