Tuesday 11 March 2008

Wahey Stopped Raining!

Solid Five Miler - Ran nine minute miles again this morning (only just but hey-ho it's nine minute miles). Am thinking of working out a route for six miles soon and starting off at five to six. Have been going to bed pre-9pm the last couple of nights due to jiggered-ness so should have money in the sleep-bank to get up a bit earlier.



Stopped Raining
so am off for a run shortly. Did forty minutes in GYM, 30 mins on treadmill and then usual weights (well the usual about two months ago!), could do everything fine apart from biceps curls which were rather painful on the wrists. Wasn't looking forward to gym but was good to be back in a way!!

B.P. 137/87/53

Guardian Eat Right/Ediets/Tesco
Was on Guardian's website yesterday and saw this health thing - enter your weight etc and we'll send you a free profile so did it out of interest. Wish I hadn't they say my healthy weight is actually 12 and a half stone which is ludicrous. It'd bl**dy kill me, the only thing about it is it's made me think more about my actual target of 13st 11lbs which people say is not doable anyway. It bloomin must be doable if the Guardian reckons I should be 12 and a half stone, blimey. Mind you, if you look at their sample eating plan it might be possible - looks like naff-all calories and something you could stick with for, what? maybe a couple of days.

When you look at all the detail though, it's not even Guardian doing it really, it's EDiets who also do Tesco's diets (wouldn't surprise me if Tesco don't own Ediets). Anyroad I don't think I'll be paying em £2.99 to starve mesen to death thank you very much.



No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam