Monday 31 March 2008

Tired Legs Slow Run - Plans afoot

Final note - another alcohol free day, 8 days running now, 92 to go.... maybe ...

Evening update - left office a bit before 5.30 and got to golf course for about 6.10, did a good 35 mins of practice at least and got home at 7.00. Good stuff, have slowed my backswing right down and and that's seemed to improve things somewhat. Still hoiking it left a bit but will work that out with time. Been out on a run as well, total miles today is 8.65 which ain't bad at all although me pace is a bit down on normal. Went to brother-in-law to fetch Morrisons low-fat sausages which I think are Syn-free on the Slimming World eating plan (I'm 89.43% sure they are and am usually averagely right).

Me legs were knackered from golf yesterday which was odd. Was saying to Doug that I can run five miles every morning and not feel any great pain, five miles carrying a golf bag and my legs is knackered though? Wierd. Don't like waking up to darkness at 5:30 again, doesn't start coming light til 6am. Rubbish.

Anyway, this morning's time reflected with very slow miles at 9:35 but am not disappointed, got back for 7am. Saw one of my two cousins driving a white lorry as well, think it was Brian but might have been Gary, lorry was nearly past me before I'd looked up, will no doubt found out in due course.


5.06 miles in 48mins 35 seconds. Slowcoach on the move.

Plans afoot now that the clocks have gone forward, more daylight, ha ha, less rubbish. First golf medal coming up on Sunday and am going to practice at least three nights this week. Am also thinking of cycling to work one day as well, this week.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam