Sunday 27 July 2008

Spin in the sun...

Added some pics from bike ride, didn't stop long so not many!


Looking down hill towards Newhaven on the Buxton road.


The only way to stop a Giant FCR1 from floating away is to clamp it to a car...



Looking out over Derbyshire from Buxton Road somewhere near Biggin turn-off.


Looking over Tissington Trail towards Biggin.


The Edge hasn't been working for the past week so the notes below are what I did typed into Excel! Just for the record dontcha know!


Got up 7:00am'ish, was glossing and putting curtain rails and lamp shades and borders and lord knows what until lunchtime then went for a spin on the lovely Giant FCR1, computers says 20.68 miles but the Edge was playing up again so not sure what the mileage was. Plenty of hills and stuff so a good sort of a workout. I got it uploading again as well had to do a hard reset on the Garmin edge which you do by holding mode when powering it up, it then says do you want to delete all your data which is a stupid question, not really was the answer I'd have given it but then I wouldn't be able to upload would I?

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam