Thursday 24 July 2008

everything running late today. Didn't get up til 5:38, didn't get the bike on road til gone 6am, only got 12.12miles done at an average of 15mph in 48 minutes. The Edge played up, the software that downloads the stats out of the edge says it can't get activities. We had a server problem at work meant I didn't get down to gym until late. Blimey o'riley it feels like swimming against the tide at the minute!

In the gym have been doing the Super Circuit Challenge at beginner level (otherwise I'd be stuck down there for hours!!)- it involves:
5 mins on bike
5 mins on rower (1200m)
5 mins on tread mill
2 x 10 ab curls
2 x 10 leg presses (killing my thighs after two days of it)
2 x 10 vertical bench presses
I've added bicep curls, tricep pushdowns, some pressups and side turn thingies (from Wii Fit mullarkey) to make it a bit longer but that fits my lunch break pretty well.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam