Tuesday 29 July 2008

Get in, won Saturday's social golf comp

9:37 pace this morning, not tremendous but my legs are rubbish at the minute. No go in them whatsoever. I stop and get newspapers at about 3.6 mile mark and was seriously considering purchase of chocolate this morning that's how bad it was. Wierd, think running is messing with my head a bit.

You are a winner
Got an email from HowDidIdo.co.uk the golf club's results service which tells me I won the division two section of Saturday's social stableford. There was another player on the same points but I won on countback which is a bit of a surprise as I finished par, double-bogey, bogey, double-bogey from the fifteenth in! There were only about fifteen folks playing in it and only from yellows but at least it's winning for a change.

Not to worry, been chucking it down in night so going for a run rather than out on bike (the FCR1 don't go out in rain!).

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam