Friday 25 July 2008

New legs please.

Half pound weight gain -
Very acceptable to put just a half pound on given alcohol intake last weekend. Weight currently stands at 14st 10lbs which is about the same as it was at Margaret's last August so not end of the world! Going to cut back a little bit on the beer this weekend. Have been at gym every day this week which is something I've never done before so am pleased with meself on that, did the circuit thing again notching up everything a little bit, think I've got the leg press thing a bit light but will get that right in time. Wouldn't be out of the question to have put on half a pound of muscle in that week as well - I might ask Kelly for another body composition test to see if there's been a change.




Jeez, just nothing in my legs at the minute, 49 and a half minutes to do five miles, there were snails over taking me this morning. Don't know what's up with them, am not going to blame it on the new trainers although they do feel different it must be said, my ankles and calves don't want to play ball at all.


Got on the scales and theres about three pounds worth of damage done as well - so I know how many beers I can get away with in a week and the answer is about six! which is good really, three on a Friday, three on a Saturday will be okay.



Weigh-in later, will see whether the weight will go by then!! Doubt it greatly but will see!


No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam