Sunday 6 July 2008

Show me the way to go home, 104 days, now start again

Broke my fast on alcohol yesterday. 104 days had lasted so an achievement of sorts. Had three and half pints of delicious Stella Artois and ended up asleep on the living room floor! Have I also mentioned that Wednesday was anniversary of stopping smoking? I think I miss the weed more than the alcohol if I'm honest. Anyway am thinking about starting a fast again but in a small way. Not thought it through yet, update to follow.

Golf yesterday was extremely average but as I'm not playing as much as I used to this is probably to be expected. As it was, I parred 2nd,5th,6th,8th and 9th on the front and 10th,12th,14th,16th on the back nine so it was sort of every other hole I was playing badly or every other hole I was playing well depending on whether you see your glass as being half full or half empty! A few positives to take away from it - was absoloutely nailing the driver, got a Tsylor Made R7 425cc beauty off Ebay for under £50 a few months back and it's simply the best driver I've ever had. I hit some good irons too, one or too good putts as well but a lot of rubbish putts along the way cost me. All good stuff really.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam