Sunday 5 April 2009

Marathon Training Three Weeks to Go - 21.2 miles not enough.

Disappointed today. It was supposed to be the last big training run but it's not enough. Because the poxy Edge keeps breaking down I was guessing the mileage today but I thought it was more. Not, that I could have done many more miles as had to take Lucy off to rugby practice. I set off at 5:20am after getting everything ready last night and finished at 9:55 so a solid 4hrs 35mins on the road. Still disappointed that the mileage wasn't higher - looking at the gradient profile though there was plenty of hill climbing and about the only point I walked was that red bit which is going up out of Mappleton towards Thorpe.

Link to MapMyRun - http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/gb/derbyshire%2c%20england/813123893389278638



No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam