Monday 30 March 2009

Sunday 29th March to Saturday 4th April 09

Saturday 4th April
Just a bit of golf, resting ahead of proper run tomorrow.

Friday 3rd April
Was late getting up coz am off today. Went for a ride on the FCR1 this morning. Magic. Not many miles but nice to go on bike again. Amazed myself with how much strength have got in my legs now - hills are just not an issue anymore!! Cool.

Thursday 2nd April
Just three and half miles this morning, have to be in office early doors for a regular early meeting, got two more miles done in the evening.

Wednesday 1st April
Blimey am zonked this morning but 5:45 will see me getting out on road shortly. Happy days, roll on May says I.

Tuesday 31st March
Another five miles that hurt. Hopefully be through this cold in a day or two. Seemed a bit lighter this morning yesterday was pokey dark at 5:55

Monday 30th March
Did a five mile run that felt like 20 miles. Not well at all but can't stop now. Hey ho.

Sunday 29th March
Rubbish - felt really ill, set off early doors for big run but ached all over so turned back and went back to bed. Rubbish, I should have been doing the big run which is now all hanging in the balance for next Saturday. On the positive side I'm within £50 of achieving the £1000 fund raising target I'd set.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam