Tuesday 28 April 2009

More Marathon Madness

Kathryn said it'd happen, but there's more to it than it being a simple addiction. Have signed up for the 2010 London Marathon by entering the ballot this morning. Sounds like madness but I want to have a four hours something time for the 26 miles, need to lose some more weight, enjoy the running while listening to the mighty pink floyd so why not?

Steady Eddie running


Was pleased with my pacing throughout the marathon, set off with Kathryn aiming for about 11 min miles, the heat put paid to that and we were doing 11:30min/mile for the most part and dropping as low as 12:08/mile at the 35km point, that said, I finished strong with the last mile plus at 10:28 (which was when I though I could break 5hrs).

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam