Sunday 24 February 2008

Tardy Post!

Been slacking on the blog front. Yesterday I played absolute rubbish golf. Right wrist still isn't ready but left one is much better. I did an hour of walking as well so Saturday wasn't bad exercise wise. Watched the France vs England rugby match and that cheered me up no end. A fantastic performance by England and to weather that much attrition from France and win was super.

Did just under four miles running this morning before taking Lucy off to Rugby at Buxton - very steady 6.4mph, pace of 9:26/mile so not bad at all, deffo getting better I reckon although haven't done a big run for some time - that's something I need to sort out.

Lucy's rugby got a bit spoiled by the weather, started off nice enough, great turnout from the Ashbourne kids, think in some of the matches we lent the Buxton lot. It hammered it down with rain at the end which spoilt things somewhat but that's what you almost expect up there - highest town in the U.K. if memory serves.


This is over a mile and a half almost of walking around a rugby pitch.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam