Monday 18 February 2008

All things good for a monday

Am in a two-day training course at work today (and funnily enough tomorrow too). Other than that everything is grand - blood pressure was 122/81 which for me is not too shabby. Had to sort something out for me mum and dad before I set off this morning so didn't get on the road until 6:21 which wasn't ideal but hey-ho. Anyway when did get on the road I ran like hell (as the mighty pink floyd would say) average for yesterday and today standing a 6.4mph and a pace of 9:35/mile) is some going for me. Well pleased thus far plus Arsenal got whooped, Liverpool got knocked out by Barnsley. Everything's pretty much in the plus column!!!



Did another 3.5 miles this evening, similiar sort of speed 6.2mph. Very, very cold again and thought I'd just do the short 2 mile loop but thought I could stand another mile and a bit so carried on into town. Good stuff.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam