Saturday 2 February 2008

Back to the fold!

Won my Dad one of these folding Ammaco Comfort mountain bikes on Ebay last night for princely sum of £46.10!! They retail for about £200 with RRP quoted at £299, they look dead good for a folding bike.



Specification is not too bad either (especially for under £50!) :-
Extra Oversize Alloy Dual Suspension Folding "Y" Frame With Zoom 410 Suspension Forks Shimano 21sp With revo Shift Alloy "V" Type Brakes And Levers Alloy Micro Adjust Seat Post With Q/R Alloy Rims And Hubs...

Picking it up on Monday night - might be just sort of thing for myself, get on bus to Derby, cycle to work every day, save a fortune, get super fit - now it's got me thinking, would need next frame size up though and I'd swap tyres for slicks - could be the answer to everything!!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam