Saturday 28 April 2007

Week 9: 25-04-2007 First Target Achieved!!

Another good week in most regards. Bike riding up massively, as I write this on Saturday morning I've done over a hundred miles this week and this very morn had a go at doing the Ashbourne/Derby bypass which is a mile and a half straight uphill and it was no problem. Went onto ride 13.5 miles this morning. Saturday is my "guilty pleasure" day, I skip breakfast by doing the bike ride, washing the cars, checking the oil, cleaning my golf clubs, doing email and updating the blog, doing the hoovering most saturdays. Then about forty five minutes before I go golfing Janette will fetch me a double sausage and bacon cob from a shop called the Picnic Basket - it's total bliss and is just about my only Syn! Well worth missing breakfast for!

Am 3lbs short of losing 3 stone so that's what I'm aiming for for next Wednesday. I hit my initial target of 16st in just 9 weeks which just goes to show how good Slimming World's food optimising is. But I've combined food optimising with a range of good choices - big on exercise with loads of biking and a bit of golf whenever I can sneak off and play. Maybe, most significant is I've not had any alcohol for nearly 10 weeks.



Current figures:
Start Weight : 18st 11lbs
Current Weight : 15st 13.5lbs (103.06 KG)
Loss this week: 3.0bs
Total loss thus far: 2st 11lbs in 9 weeks.
New BMI: 29.51
Height: 6ft 1in (1.85m)
Blood pressure ten reading average: 124.8 over 79.1

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam