Saturday 14 April 2007

11-04-2007 In the 16s - 8lbs lost since last weighin

Wednesday 11th April
Total loss 2st 4lbs in 7 weeks - Weighed in the afternoon on Wednesday as the group has now moved to a Wednesday. Everyone in this Slimming World group is doing great almost without exception and two of us got club 10 awards tonight which means that we've lost 10% of our starting body weight. This is something Slimming World recognises as 10% has some real health benefits - for myself my BMI has dropped from nearly 35 down to nearly 30 which is good and my blood pressure rolling average has dropped from 146 over 91 down to 132 over 85 which is great and I intend to see it keep dropping so I can get off some of the medication I have to take.
Lost 8lbs since last weigh-in. Great to see 16 at start of my weigh haven't seen that in twelve or more years I reckon.

Current figures:
Start Weight : 18st 11lbs
Current Weight : 16st 8lbs (104.87 KG)
Loss this week: 8lbs (note was on holiday last week with lovely flu, so really two weeks since last weigh)
Total loss thus far: 2st 4lbs in 7 weeks.
New BMI: 30.5
Height: 6ft 1in (1.85m)
Blood pressure ten reading average: 134 over 85.3

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam