Friday 29 August 2008

Mileage for week Weighin Later - Maintained

Well, as suspected I maintained this is because I haven't done anything any better than I was doing last week. In fact, because I've been busier at work I've not done the gym all week so I've got what I deserved. This is the trouble with busy-ness at the business I'm afraid. I've been to group and the commitment I've made is this - From Monday I'm off the alcohol 100% again - a solid month with no alcohol and sticking with the plan a bit more and we should see things returning to my new normal.

On the bright side at least there's not been a gain.



Exercise this week has been rubbish. Only managed fifty or so miles this week (record below doesn't include all miles done as the Garmin Edge has a habit of switching itself off and forgetting miles!!).






2 comments:

nicnack31 said...

Im sure you will get back on track, you know what to do as we all do... just a case of doing it !!
Good luck

Nic

Paul said...

Thanks Nic, am just going through a 'revert-to-type' patch at the minute. Am into day two of my no-alcohol month now - that normally sorts the weight out. Shame about this darned weather though, stopping me getting out on the road tonight.
Thanks again,
Paul

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam