Saturday 9 August 2008

Not amused

Have jiggered me knee somehow. Went to play some golf yesterday and lasted four holes, can't make a proper backswing, can't hit the ball as far as I should so came off early. Had ice pack on it last night which I think's brought the swelling down but am not happy about it all. Did five miles of cycling to fetch papers and that was it. Not v good, can almost feel weight coming back on!

Went over to me mum and dads yesterday with the kids. Me dad has fixed up an orange beacon for little Phil. I found it when running to Darley Dale last Sunday, it was under the bridge at Longcliffe so Phil is well-pleased and has installed it in his shed. My dad's rigged it to a switch and an old golf trolley battery which is dead good for Phil. When I was a kid he could fix most anything. When I was at primary school I had a chess set and managed to lose the Rook, he came back from work and had managed to get one engineered for me. I wonder if he'd have struggled if it was a knight though? Probably not.

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam