Wednesday 16 May 2007

Visit to the Doctor / going to Wembley

Went to the Doctor yesterday for results of recent blood tests and a check for my hypertension. He's well impressed with Slimming World so I left him a load of info to have a look at. My blood sugar level has dropped from 7.2 to 6.1 (anything above 7 is considered in diabetic range). Blood pressure while I was there was 140/80 so he's pleased with too, so much so that he said "don't come back until Feb 2008" which I'm pleased about too.

What else can I get pleased about, well... Derby County the mighty Rams have overcome the young pretenders from Southampton by winning 4-3 on penalties. As normal we made things difficult for ourselves by losing the advantage of a 2-1 away win at St Marys and letting them beat us 3-2 in normal time, we then had 30 minutes of extra time with no goals scored and then we done em on pennos. Ace!

Only downside is the £48 for tickets at Wembley - robbing swines!

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam