Sunday 13 May 2007

10/05/2007 Week 11 Weighin : 3st 2.5lbs gone!

10/05/2007 Week 11 Weighin : 3st 2.5lbs gone!

Progress still ticking along nicely, at start of week thought I was looking at a gain but all came together running up to Thursday. Which was a bit of a surprise as I had fish and chips and chocolate cake (not altogether) but still working well. Down on overall mileage on the bike this week at a smidge under a 100 miles (99.915) and average down to 11.3mph but am putting this down to generally being knackered! Haven't had a drink at the time of writing for 84 days which is 12 weeks and counting.

Coming up: Am planning to have a beer soon (in next few weeks anyway). Although this is dependant on things going my way! I'm going to watch Derby hopefully beat Southampton on Tuesday night at Pride Park. Couldn't get my season ticket because of DCFC's toss website but got what I think is a more central position anyway so should be good. If the mighty Rams do the business then I'll either have a beer on Tuesday night or leave it til Wembley!

Come on you mighty RAMS!



Current figures:
Start Weight : 18st 11lbs
Current Weight : 15st 8.5lbs (99.20 KG)
Loss this week: 2.5lbs
Total loss thus far: 3st 2.5lbs in 11 weeks.
New BMI: 28.85
Height: 6ft 1in (1.85m)
Blood pressure ten reading average: 123.5 over 76.5

No comments:

NOTE: I don't do anonymous comments - too much spam